Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Go Marana Tigers!!

Last week for fall break we headed for Tucson to watch Uncle Jeff play. He is on the JV football team, my sister made cute shirts for the kids in hopes that it would help the tigers win. My kids loved sitting in bleachers and cheering Uncle Jeff on. Jeff made some great plays and punts. My kids loved hearing the announcer call out their uncle's name. Here are some pictures of the night.

Brayden, Jeff, Heitje and Brody

Jeff walking out on the field before the game.

My kids loved the shirts my sister made for them.



My brother Hyrum and his girlfriend Bernadette also came to cheer Jeff on.

Jeffrey you are always are Star!!

4 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Those shirts Heitje made are so cute. Looks like a fun night!!

Kelli said...

Nothing beats high school football. What a fun night!

allie said...

SOoooo How do you get your blog to not allow me to right click I was going to save your page to my favorites and I usually right click and add. Please share your secrets! :o) I just made my blog public again and want to keep my pictures safe.

funloanfirm said...

Interested in securing a loan? Do you need a loan for business, execute a project, purchase a properties, Education, or pay off bills, Cash Loan Finance Service Investment Ptl is a financial service provide for needs that can help you accomplish your dream with less effort. Low interest rate WHATEVER LOW YOUR CREDIT IS! You can still apply don't miss this chance email;marycashloanfinance@gmail.com