Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to a Wonderful Mom!


Posted by Picasa
My Mother turned 50 this Saturday she came to Mesa so that we could celebrate as a family. We had a busy Morning with Brayden's soccer game. We had lunch then I took my mom to get her toes done. She loves and enjoys this so it was my treat to her. Then she was off to have her hair done by my sister. Later this evening we went to Red Robin for her Birthday Dinner. All Seven of us of children shared this evening together with her. I want to let my mother know that I am so blessed to have her in my life. She is so amazing for raising seven children, she always would put us first. She made many sacrifices for us while we were growing up. She has stood by me no matter which choices I have made in my life. She always let's me know that she loves me. Her example has made me a better mother, friend and wife. I love you Mom! I hope you had a great Birthday!

No comments: