Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Brody!!


Posted by Picasa
I can't believe that it has been a year that I was giving birth to this special little boy. We were not expecting to have another baby right away after Brynlee. But we are so thankful to Our Father in Heaven for sending us another sweet spirit. Brody has been a fairly easy baby, it was just adjusting to two kids that our only 16 months apart that I had a hard time with. Brody is always smiling and loves his older Brother and Sister. We are so blessed to have him be a part of our family!
Love you Brody Boy!

4 comments:

Karalee and Anthony said...

Happy Birthday Brody!!

Sarah S. said...

Happy Birthday Brodster! He is such a beautiful boy Valerie.

Flip flop Queen! said...

Happu Birthday Brody! He is such a cutie and I love the times that he lets me hold him. :) He has grown up so fast and I am glad that I get to be a part of his life!

Jessica said...

He is so stinkin' handsome! I cannot believe it has been 1 year either. Wasn't he just born? I would love to snap some pictures of him sometime. Let me know if you still want me to.