Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween with The McNeils

This year we went to Grandma and Grandpa Carranza's for Halloween. We went to a carnival and then Brayden is the only one that went Trick Or Treating. Thanks to Aunt Heitje and Friends Brayden had a blast going trick or treating. Here are the kids in there costumes....


Brynlee "Our Princess Belle"

She had crown but didn't like to wear it.


Brayden "The Ghost Rider"

Dad and Brayden picked his costume out this year.


Posted by Picasa
Brody "Our little Dinosaur"
Boy did he love candy this year.

9 comments:

Tanner and Shasta said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! I love the ghost rider costume. Love it. They all look so cute. Kids make Halloween so much fun.

Loree said...

Too cute! LOVE GHOST RIDER!!! pretty sweet! sweet little belle too :) and Brody~ ADORABLE! glad you had a happy halloween :)

erin marin said...

so cute! i love halloween!!

Sarah S. said...

I am laughing so hard right now. I remember you telling me the story of how Matt picked out Brayden's costume and your reaction to it. You guys look great! Glad you had a good Halloween.

Karalee and Anthony said...

How cute! I love the picture of Brody with the lolly pop in his mouth! He's getting so big. I still think of him and Abby as babies, but I guess they really aren't anymore.

Rachelle said...

Such fun costumes. Your babies are getting so big. Time just keeps going by so fast. Hugs to you.

Rachel said...

I love all the costumes! It seems like it was great Halloween for your family!

keepingupwiththewootans said...

It was good to see you at Ethan and Jenns party. We had fun. Your kids looked so cute for Hallowen. I hope all is well! Candi

Jessica said...

Love your kids costumes! The Ghost Rider costume cracks me up! Love the Halloween fun!