Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Birthday Fun!


On August 7Th, I had planned to have a bunch of couples to go out for Jen's Birthday. The Morning of the 7Th we had two people sick and one was my husband so I was bummed. We finally decided that we would go out as girls, but it turned out that only the three of us could end up going. These two girls are a huge part of my life. I am so grateful for their friendships. Thanks for a fun night out. You girls are the Best!!



Jen and Amy and Me.




Amy and Jen
Posted by Picasa



Jen and Me



Amy and Me

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Cute cute cute...You're a super great friend!

Renée and Jaime said...

Girls Night's Out are just as fun!! I am glad you ladies had a good time.

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

you look pretty, girls night was treating you right:)

Loree said...

what a good friend you are! looks like a fun night with awesome ladies :)