Tuesday, July 21, 2009

1st Trip to Library!!

On Saturday, July 18th we headed to the Library. We wanted to get the kids out of the house, and in Arizona it is so hot, so we needed an activity that was indoors. Brayden has been to the library before with friends but never with us. He was excited to get his very own Library card and check out books. Brynlee and I found puzzles that kept us busy while Dad and Brayden found books to take home. We only lasted about 30 minutes at the Library with all three kids. It was a great family outing. It brought back old memories of when I was a young girl, since there was 7 us and 5 of us are all two years apart we had to find something inexpensive to do. My parents took us to the library on Saturdays and we loved it!! Brayden can't wait to go again to check out more books. I am glad that he loved it!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelli said...

What a great place. We love the library too! My cousin just suggested to me today (elementary ed teacher of 12 years) that The Bob Books are her favorite for helping youngsters learn how to read. I'm going to look into them for Ethan.

Karalee and Anthony said...

I'm glad they had a good time. We'll have to take Abby to the library when she's a little older!

Carranza's said...

Yes, I do remember you guys loved sitting on the big glove at the library. I'm glad Brayden liked it and that he want's to go again.

Sarah said...

We love the library too! It is so fun, and you have to tell them to use their indoor voice, which gives the adults quiet time too!!