Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend in Vegas!

We have been waiting for this weekend away for awhile. We had this trip planned about a year ago, but due to a unexpected loss in our life we postponed the trip.So April 8th we flew to Vegas. We were so excited to have a long weekend away from the kids. Since Brody is 6 months now we could leave him with Grandma and Grandpa Carranza. We are so lucky to have wonderful parents that love spending time with the grandkids. Thanks again Mom and Dad for watching the kids. We had a blast, with the couples that joined us. We need to plan another trip.. Maybe a Cruise..?
Here is a short video of our Vegas Trip...

5 comments:

Karalee and Anthony said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I loved the goofy glasses.

Kristen said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It will be FOREVER before we ever get back to Vegas. I think the only way it would happen now is if we fly. Keep lovin' those sweet kids of yours.

Kendyll said...

Hey Valerie, I just came across your Christmas letter with your blog address. I just started blogging, so don't think I'm too far behind. Anyway, your family looks great and your kids are adorable! I miss you and hope to catch you in San Diego sometime.

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

Hey girl!! I love your blog, your kids are such a blend of the two of you. What a cute family! O.K. your parents look exactly the same, and your little sister - what the heck, she's all grown up!! Everyone is married and I see kids I never knew existed, weird.
Emily

Unknown said...

Good for you! And that's so nice of your parents. But, you do have awesome parents :)