Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Fun!

This Year the kids spent Easter in Tucson with the Carranza's. Matt & I were getting back on Easter from our Long weekend. Thanks to the Easter bunny he left the kids basket at the right place this year. On Easter they started the morning by making breakfast. Then after breakfast they colored eggs. We were home in time to hide eggs and watch the kids hunt for them. We enjoyed a yummy dinner together as a family.
Thanks again Mom and Dad for all that you do for us.
We Love You!

Brynlee helping Clarissa with breakfast.

She sure loves to stir...

OOPPS.. I spilled on my hands.

Egg coloring time..

Easter Baskets!!

Brayden was excited to see his basket.

Brynlee didn't want to hold her basket, she just wanted the candy.

The hunt is on...
Brynlee actually knows what to look for this year.

I love this face, O look what I found!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cute pictures. I love your kiddos! What fun easter activities!! Thanks for sharing!