Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas In San Diego















This Year it was our turn to spend Christmas with the McNeil's in San Diego. Since Grandma & Grandpa McNeil were in a bad car accident in November, we spent it at their home. We are sad to say that all of Matt's siblings couldn't be there so it was a little quiet. We are so happy that Grandma and Grandpa McNeil were home from the hosptial to spend it with us; they are recovering well. We are reminded what the real meaning of christmas is when we are hit with trials to make us better. I am thankful for my savior, through him I can be forgiven for the mistakes that I make. I learn from his example everyday, I hope to try to be more patient and to serve others unconditionally like he did. I hope that the McNeil's know how much we love them and hope for a speedy recovery.

1 comment:

Prescott family said...

That's so nice that you guys could be there on Christmas with them... I'm sure it made being hurt a little bit better. I know how much Marsha & Perry love their grandkids!! I haven't seen them in a while, you just reminded me that I need to go visist them. I hope they are recovering quick.
Andrea